Welcome to TruTrade. We are specialists in the supply of high quality Liniar double glazing in Oxford. Our proprietors have over 50 years of experience in the double glazing industry between them and have gained plenty of experience and knowledge in order to bring you the very best supply only double glazed products in the Oxford area.
Are you a double glazing installer looking for the best suppliers? If this is the case, then let TruTrade work with you to create many happy customers time and time again. We make sure all our double glazed products are of the highest standards and finest quality, so you never have to worry. This is why we choose Liniar as our uPVC fabricator, AluK for aluminium windows and doors and Dale for our timber products.
TruTrade is our newly established branch specifically created for supply only double glazing to the trade and the public sectors including DIY, construction, builders and small double glazing installation companies.
TruTrade also offer Conservatories for trade and DIY experts. Please enquire for more details.
Triple glazing is also available. This is the ultimate glazing solution for energy saving, noise reduction and weather proofing both commercial and residential properties.
Liniar have created the UK’s most revolutionary uPVC profile, which is why we have chosen to deliver Liniar double glazing to installers throughout Oxford. We truly believe, as do many other double glazing companies, that there is no uPVC profile comparable. With a carefully designed 6-chamber profile it remains unbeaten by the traditional 3-chambered uPVC from previous fabricators.
The Benefits of Liniar
There are a whole host of advantages that come with Liniar uPVC double glazed windows, doors and conservatories.
- Environmentally Friendly – Liniar profiles are manufactured using 100% environmentally friendly and lead free materials.
- British Engineering – With headquarters based in Derbyshire, the purpose built facility is home to the largest uPVC extrusion plant in Europe.
- Liniar Guarantee – uPVC double glazing orders come with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee on cracking, discolouration or warping.
- Positive Drainage – The specially designed profile contour maximise natural drainage to stop condensation from forming.
- Multi-chambered – The size optimised chambers break up the mini convection currents in order to lock in pockets of warm air.
- Advanced Performance – Liniar’s ground breaking profile system has been created from scratch to offer the latest in double glazing innovation and technology.
- Thermal Dam – The Liniar uPVC profile has a thermal dam in place to reduce heat transfer. Also designed to Passivhaus recommendations.
- Superiors Gaskets – High performance, patented double action ‘bubble’ gaskets are great for keeping the double glazing weather proof.